Dr. Abdul Memon, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Chandler, Arizona. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1991, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Chandler Regional Medical Center, Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center, Yavapai Regional Medical Center. Dr. Abdul Memon also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Abdul Memon Md Pllc, Phoenix Neurological Institute, Inc. Dr. Abdul Memon accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (480) 289-4550 to request Dr. Abdul Memon the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Abdul Memon|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) (primary specialty)
- Internal Medicine
- 27+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Abdul Memon graduated from medical school in 1991.
- NPI #: 1093781346
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, February 27, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, September 7, 2012
- eRx – He does participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Chandler, Arizona 85224-5693
Phone: (480) 289-4550
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed