Dr. Ali A Askari, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Ajo, Arizona. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1984, having over 34 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center, Payson Regional Medical Center, St Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Ali A Askari also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Ali A Askari Pc. Dr. Ali A Askari accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Ali A Askari at 410 N Malacate St to request Dr. Ali A Askari the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Ali A Askari|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) (primary specialty)
- 34+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Ali A Askari graduated from medical school in 1984.
- NPI #: 1760554919
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, January 30, 2008
- eRx – He does participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Ajo, Arizona 85321-2254
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed