Dr. Arnold Leslie Katz, MD, is a Rheumatology specialist in Liberty, Missouri. He attended and graduated from University Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1970, having over 48 years of diverse experience, especially in Rheumatology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Liberty Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital, Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Shawnee Mission Medical Center, St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City. Dr. Arnold Leslie Katz also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including New Liberty Hospital District. Dr. Arnold Leslie Katz accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (816) 781-7200 to request Dr. Arnold Leslie Katz the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Arnold Leslie Katz|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Rheumatology (primary specialty)
- 48+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Arnold Leslie Katz attended and graduated from University Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1970.
- NPI #: 1023034923
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, July 14, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, December 15, 2011
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Liberty, Missouri 64068-9625
Phone: (816) 781-7200
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed