Dr. Carol Ann Johnson, DO, is a Family Practice specialist in Ajo, Arizona. She attended and graduated from College Of Osteo Of The Pacific in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. Dr. Carol Ann Johnson also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Ajo Community Health Center. Dr. Carol Ann Johnson accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (520) 387-5651 to request Dr. Carol Ann Johnson the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Carol Ann Johnson|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. Carol Ann Johnson attended and graduated from College Of Osteo Of The Pacific in 1998.
- NPI #: 1811957145
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, March 23, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Ajo, Arizona 85321-2254
Phone: (520) 387-5651
Fax: (520) 387-6036
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed