Dr. Catherine Mccarthy, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Yerington, Nevada. She attended and graduated from medical school in 2000, having over 18 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. She is affiliated with many hospitals including , Renown Regional Medical Center, Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. Dr. Catherine Mccarthy also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including South Lyon Health Center, Inc. Dr. Catherine Mccarthy accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (775) 463-2301 to request Dr. Catherine Mccarthy the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Catherine Mccarthy|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 18+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Catherine Mccarthy graduated from medical school in 2000.
- NPI #: 1386600419
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Yerington, Nevada 89447-2561
Phone: (775) 463-2301
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed