Dr. Daniel Murray Jr., OD, is an Optometry specialist in Abbeville, Alabama. He attended and graduated from Southern College Of Optometry in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Optometry. Dr. Daniel Murray also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Southern Eye Care Inc. Dr. Daniel Murray may accept Medicare Assignment. Call (334) 585-9626 to request Dr. Daniel Murray the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!
|Full Name||Daniel Murray Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He maybe accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Optometry (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
Doctor of OptometryDoctors of Optometry (O.D.s/optometrists) are the independent primary health care professionals for the eye. Optometrists examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as identify related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
Education and Training
- Dr. Daniel Murray attended and graduated from Southern College Of Optometry in 1998.
- NPI #: 1477545770
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, August 22, 2005
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, April 8, 2011
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Abbeville, Alabama 36310-2629
Phone: (334) 585-9626
Fax: (334) 585-9605
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed