Dr. Daniel S Bray, OD, is an Optometry specialist in Ajo, Arizona. He attended and graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in 1993, having over 25 years of diverse experience, especially in Optometry. Dr. Daniel S Bray accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (520) 387-7833 to request Dr. Daniel S Bray the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Daniel S Bray|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Optometry (primary specialty)
- 25+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
Doctor of OptometryDoctors of Optometry (O.D.s/optometrists) are the independent primary health care professionals for the eye. Optometrists examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as identify related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
Education and Training
- Dr. Daniel S Bray attended and graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in 1993.
- NPI #: 1376530873
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, September 30, 2005
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Ajo, Arizona 85321-2464
Phone: (520) 387-7833
Fax: (520) 387-7885
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed