Dr. Danielle M Meyka Blanchard, DPM, is a Podiatry specialist in Fowlerville, Michigan. She attended and graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2001, having over 17 years of diverse experience, especially in Podiatry. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Danielle M Meyka Blanchard accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (517) 304-4773 to request Dr. Danielle M Meyka Blanchard the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Danielle M Meyka Blanchard|
|Former Name||Danielle Marie Meyka|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – She owns an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Podiatry (primary specialty)
- 17+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
Doctor of Podiatric MedicineA Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of foot disorders, diseases and injuries. A DPM makes independent judgments and performs or orders all necessary diagnostic tests. They perform surgery; administer medications, including DEA-restricted medications; and prescribe physical therapy regimens.
Education and Training
- Dr. Danielle M Meyka Blanchard attended and graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2001.
- NPI #: 1366591828
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Fowlerville, Michigan 48836-7947
Phone: (517) 304-4773
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed