Dr. Deanna K Zeilmann, PSYD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Liberty, Missouri. She graduated in 1989, having over 29 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Deanna K Zeilmann also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Deanna K Zeilmann Psyd Pc. Dr. Deanna K Zeilmann accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (816) 781-6634 to request Dr. Deanna K Zeilmann the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Deanna K Zeilmann|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – She owns an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Psychologist (primary specialty)
- 29+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Psychology (PSYD)
Doctor of PsychologyDoctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) is a professional doctorate degree intended to prepare graduates for practice in psychology.
Education and Training
- Dr. Deanna K Zeilmann graduated in 1989.
- NPI #: 1841381803
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, May 20, 2011
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Liberty, Missouri 64068-2036
Phone: (816) 781-6634
Fax: (816) 407-7706
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed