Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum, DO, is an Emergency Medicine specialist in Harbor Beach, Michigan. He attended and graduated from New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology in 2000, having over 18 years of diverse experience, especially in Emergency Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Mackinac Straits Hospital And Health Center, Munising Memorial Hospital, Caldwell Medical Center, Harbor Beach Community Hospital, Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital. Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc. Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum at 8970 Sand Beach Rd to request Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Jacob Sung Sik Keum|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Emergency Medicine (primary specialty)
- 18+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum attended and graduated from New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology in 2000.
- NPI #: 1215998737
- NPI Enumeration Date: Saturday, April 1, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Harbor Beach, Michigan 48441-9324
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed