Dr. James M Adams, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Gardendale, Alabama. He attended and graduated from University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine in 1979, having over 39 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Brookwood Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Medical Center, St Vincent's Birmingham, Walker Baptist Medical Center. Dr. James M Adams also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Norwood Clinic Inc. Dr. James M Adams accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (205) 631-5671 to request Dr. James M Adams the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||James M Adams|
|Professional Name||Mark Adams|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Internal Medicine (primary specialty)
- 39+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. James M Adams attended and graduated from University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine in 1979.
- NPI #: 1033164371
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2006
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Gardendale, Alabama 35071-2206
Phone: (205) 631-5671
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed