Dr. Janice L May, CP,PSYD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Mansfield, Missouri. She graduated in 2005, having over 13 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Janice L May also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Rural Mental Health Services, Llc. Dr. Janice L May accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (417) 924-2059 to request Dr. Janice L May the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Janice L May|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Psychologist (primary specialty)
- 13+ years of diverse experience
- Care Partner (CP)
Care PartnerA Care Partner is someone designated by the patient who can provide emotional, spiritual and physical support to him/her during the hospitalization. You can be a member of the patient’s immediate family, such as a spouse, parent or sibling, or you can be a friend of the patient. The Care Partner program was designed to offer patients the opportunity to have someone close to them be involved in their care and partner with the healthcare teams during their hospital stay.
- Doctor of Psychology (PSYD)
Doctor of PsychologyDoctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) is a professional doctorate degree intended to prepare graduates for practice in psychology.
Education and Training
- Dr. Janice L May graduated in 2005.
- NPI #: 1982718623
- NPI Enumeration Date: Saturday, August 19, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, June 20, 2008
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Mansfield, Missouri 65704
Phone: (417) 924-2059
Fax: (417) 924-2069
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed