Dr. Jennifer Rose Mathews, PHD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Ladue, Missouri. She attended and graduated from Washington University School Of Medicine in 2008, having over 10 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Jennifer Rose Mathews also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Neuropsychology Of St. Louis, Llc. Dr. Jennifer Rose Mathews accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (314) 757-4969 to request Dr. Jennifer Rose Mathews the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Jennifer Rose Mathews|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – She owns an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Psychologist (primary specialty)
- 10+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD)
Doctor of PhilosophyA doctorate in any discipline except medicine, or sometimes theology.
Education and Training
- Dr. Jennifer Rose Mathews attended and graduated from Washington University School Of Medicine in 2008.
- NPI #: 1851621296
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, March 23, 2012
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Ladue, Missouri 63124-1685
Phone: (314) 757-4969
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed