Dr. Morgan E Williams, CP,PHD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Anderson, Missouri. He graduated in 2001, having over 17 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Morgan E Williams also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Psychological Associates Of Southwest Missouri, Llc. Dr. Morgan E Williams accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Morgan E Williams at 300 Jefferson St B to request Dr. Morgan E Williams the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Morgan E Williams|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Psychologist (primary specialty)
- 17+ years of diverse experience
- Care Partner (CP)
Care PartnerA Care Partner is someone designated by the patient who can provide emotional, spiritual and physical support to him/her during the hospitalization. You can be a member of the patient’s immediate family, such as a spouse, parent or sibling, or you can be a friend of the patient. The Care Partner program was designed to offer patients the opportunity to have someone close to them be involved in their care and partner with the healthcare teams during their hospital stay.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD)
Doctor of PhilosophyA doctorate in any discipline except medicine, or sometimes theology.
Education and Training
- Dr. Morgan E Williams graduated in 2001.
- NPI #: 1447387238
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Anderson, Missouri 64831-9148
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed