Dr. Patrick C Mcguire II, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Citronelle, Alabama. He attended and graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Mobile Infirmary, Providence Hospital. Dr. Patrick C Mcguire also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Gmuc Of Citronelle Llc. Dr. Patrick C Mcguire accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (251) 633-0123 to request Dr. Patrick C Mcguire the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Patrick C Mcguire II|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Internal Medicine (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Patrick C Mcguire attended and graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 1998.
- NPI #: 1801809124
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, December 30, 2010
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Citronelle, Alabama 36522-2049
Phone: (251) 633-0123
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed