Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith, PHD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Fort Totten, North Dakota. She graduated in 2010, having over 8 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Spirit Lake Health Center. Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith at 3883 74Th Neave to request Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Ruth Marie Monteith|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Psychologist (primary specialty)
- 8+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD)
Doctor of PhilosophyA doctorate in any discipline except medicine, or sometimes theology.
Education and Training
- Dr. Ruth Marie Monteith graduated in 2010.
- NPI #: 1881903706
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, September 27, 2010
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, July 30, 2012
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Fort Totten, North Dakota 58335
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed