Dr. Shelley Joy Sellinger, MD, is a Psychiatry specialist in Hart, Michigan. She attended and graduated from medical school in 1981, having over 37 years of diverse experience, especially in Psychiatry. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Bayhealth – Kent General Hospital, Bayhealth – Milford Memorial Hospital, Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus, Memorial Medical Center Of West Michigan. Dr. Shelley Joy Sellinger also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including West Michigan Community Mental Health System. Dr. Shelley Joy Sellinger accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (231) 873-2108 to request Dr. Shelley Joy Sellinger the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Shelley Joy Sellinger|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – She owns an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Psychiatry (primary specialty)
- 37+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Shelley Joy Sellinger graduated from medical school in 1981.
- NPI #: 1740371715
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2006
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hart, Michigan 49420-1112
Phone: (231) 873-2108
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed