Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag Jr., CNA,MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Florala, Alabama. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Mizell Memorial Hospital, Florala Memorial Hospital. Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including United Florala Inc.. Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag at 24273 5th Ave to request Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Tarik Yahia Farrag Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Otolaryngology (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing AssistantA certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Tarik Yahia Farrag graduated from medical school in 1998.
- NPI #: 1821226358
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, August 27, 2015
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Florala, Alabama 36442-3523
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed