Dr. Timothy M Mooney, DPM, is a Podiatry specialist in Sparks, Nevada. He attended and graduated from Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Podiatry. He is affiliated with many hospitals including , Northern Nevada Medical Center. Dr. Timothy M Mooney also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Northern Nevada Medical Group, Llc. Dr. Timothy M Mooney accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (775) 356-4888 to request Dr. Timothy M Mooney the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Timothy M Mooney|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Podiatry (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
Doctor of Podiatric MedicineA Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of foot disorders, diseases and injuries. A DPM makes independent judgments and performs or orders all necessary diagnostic tests. They perform surgery; administer medications, including DEA-restricted medications; and prescribe physical therapy regimens.
Education and Training
- Dr. Timothy M Mooney attended and graduated from Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998.
- NPI #: 1891716478
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, July 21, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Sparks, Nevada 89434-9629
Phone: (775) 356-4888
Fax: (775) 356-4890
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed