Dr. Victoria W Bjornson, DO, is a Family Practice specialist in Dennehotso, Arizona. She attended and graduated from Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery in 2004, having over 14 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. Dr. Victoria W Bjornson also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Dhhs Naihs Phs Kayenta Health Center. Dr. Victoria W Bjornson accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (928) 658-3377 to request Dr. Victoria W Bjornson the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Victoria W Bjornson|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 14+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. Victoria W Bjornson attended and graduated from Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery in 2004.
- NPI #: 1477639920
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, October 27, 2006
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Dennehotso, Arizona 86535-0368
Phone: (928) 658-3377
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed