Dr. Vithal Bhimrao Shendge, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Harbor Beach, Michigan. He attended and graduated from medical school in 2000, having over 18 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Defiance Regional Medical Center, Harbor Beach Community Hospital, University Of Toledo Medical Center. Dr. Vithal Bhimrao Shendge also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc. Dr. Vithal Bhimrao Shendge accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (989) 479-3291 to request Dr. Vithal Bhimrao Shendge the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Vithal Bhimrao Shendge|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Orthopedic Surgery (primary specialty)
- 18+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Vithal Bhimrao Shendge graduated from medical school in 2000.
- NPI #: 1649502121
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, February 8, 2010
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Harbor Beach, Michigan 48441-9324
Phone: (989) 479-3291
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed