1. Harry Potter and the Philosophers StoneA is the first novel in theA Harry PotterA series written byA J. K. RowlingA and featuringA Harry Potter, a youngA ace. It describes how Harry discovers he is a ace, makes close friends and a few enemies at theA Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and with the aid of his friends thwarts an attempted rejoinder by the evil wizardA Lord Voldemort, who killed Harrys parents when Harry was one twelvemonth. She has contributed figure of novels to the universe and all of them became best merchandising books within really short enchantment. It has won the undermentioned literary awards.
2. Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Children ‘s Literature ( 2008 ) , British Book Award for Children ‘s Book of the Year ( 1998 ) , Smarties Prize ( 1997 ) Paris van de Nederlandse Kinderiury for 6-9 iaar en 10-12 jaar ( 2002 ) , American Booksellers Book of the Year Award for Children ( 1999 ) .
3. This book is a piece of fiction based on phantasy, superstitious notion and the imaginativeness of the writer which relates a narrative of orphan Harry James Potter. It has the characteristic of many of the faery Harry Potter and the Philosopher ‘s Stone is the first novel in the Harry Potter series written by J K Rowling and having Harry Potter, a immature wisard. It describes how Harry discovers he is a ace, makes close friends and a few enemies at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and with the aid of his friends thwarts an attempted rejoinder by the evil ace Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry ‘s parents when Harry was one twelvemonth old.
narratives of others and the infirmities of ordinary human existences entrenched in which kids abandoned or compelled to take a life in destitution until their lineage is discovered much later. It relates to the find of Harry ‘s lineage and secret charming powers and the universe of witchery and aces.
4. Three people, an aged adult male, adult female and a motor biker, who discuss the series of events including slaying being the ground for abandoning a baby wrapped in covers – on the doorsill of regular house.
5. For 10 old ages, Harry Potter is compelled to take a inactive life which reflects the usual human failings of individuals who have kids following kids of relations. His cousin Dudley is pampered and dominates the family, strong-arming Harry, Dudley has two sleeping rooms – 1 for his bed and the other for his broken toys – Harry is relegated to the little closet under the stepss
6. Harry is raised by his female parent ‘s sister, Petunia and her hubby Vernon. On his 11th birthday a series of really eccentric events lead to the find of Harry ‘s true individuality, as a wizard.Harry discovers of the unsafe secret being kept at Hogworts and that his parent ‘s liquidator, supposed dead, will make anything to acquire his custodies on the legendary Philosopher ‘s Stone ; which brings ageless life.
7. Cryptic letters begin to get for Harry. Uncle Vernon refuses to allow Harry read the missive but tells him that it was addressed to him by error. Over the following few yearss, more and more of the letters arrive in the house, but Uncle Vernon keeps Harry from stoping any of them. Uncle Vernon takes the household to a bare hovel on an island on the dark before Harry ‘s 11th birthday. Harry discovers that the Dursleys have ever been cognizant of his charming abilities but have attempted to smother them and do him “ normal. ” Furthermore, Harry learns the truth about his parents ‘ slaying by Voldemort. He discovers that his parent ‘s liquidator, supposed dead, wants to acquire his custodies on the legendary Philosopher ‘s Stone ; that ageless life.
8. Harry ‘s true topographic point is at Hogworts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a charming palace hidden someplace in the UK. Harry begins to experience at place and accepts Hogworts, happening friendly relationship in two fellow pupils Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. After a antic journey on a immense ruddy steam train from a concealed secret platform at London ‘s King Cross station Harry is accepted at Hogworts, happening friendly relationship in two fellow pupils Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
9. As the school twelvemonth begins, Harry receives more attending than he of all time has earlier, particularly when the other pupils catch sight of his lightning bolt-shaped cicatrix. His categories are gratifying, A but Professor Snape, the potions teacher, seems determined to dislike Harry, His cicatrix seems to prickle whenever Snape glares at him. After their first potions lesson, Harry and Ron decide to see Hagrid at his bungalow near the Forbidden Forest. Hagrid accidentally reveals that Vault 713, the Gringotts vault incorporating the cryptic bundle, was broken into shortly after Harry and Hagrid ‘s visit to Diagon Alley.
10. The characters and the glare of the narrative would be captured if they bother to read the books, those who scoff at the Harry Potter phenomenon would be captured by the characters and the glare of the narrative which combines all the best facets of phantasy and escapade in one. An first-class piece of fiction and oftentimes her grammar is bit gawky and it makes the sentences seem excessively complex and annoying sometimes. It ‘s a difficult screen book which is priced as 4.99 Sterling lbs where is hard to afford by a in-between category pupil.
11. This is an first-class piece of fiction uniting phantasy and escapade. Reading the books will capture the narrative by those who scoff at the Harry Potter phenomenon.
Date ( D M M SUBASINGHE )