Mr. Arnold Ketchum, PA,PA C, is a Physician Assistant specialist in Dennehotso, Arizona. He graduated in 1991, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in Physician Assistant. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Northern Navajo Medical Center, San Juan Regional Medical Center. Mr. Arnold Ketchum also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Dhhs Naihs Phs Kayenta Health Center. Mr. Arnold Ketchum accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (928) 658-3377 to request Mr. Arnold Ketchum the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Arnold Ketchum|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Physician Assistant (primary specialty)
- 27+ years of diverse experience
- Physician Assistant (PA)
Physician AssistantPhysician assistant, practice medicine on a team under the supervision of physicians and surgeons. They are formally educated to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, and provide treatment.
- PA C
Education and Training
- Mr. Arnold Ketchum graduated in 1991.
- NPI #: 1881684272
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Dennehotso, Arizona 86535-0368
Phone: (928) 658-3377
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed