Mr. Daniel D Hammond Jr., MSN,RN,ANP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Benson, Arizona. He attended and graduated from University Of Alabama School Of Medicine in 2007, having over 11 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Mr. Daniel D Hammond also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services, Inc.. Mr. Daniel D Hammond accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Mr. Daniel D Hammond at 470 S Ocotillo Ave to request Mr. Daniel D Hammond the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Daniel D Hammond Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 11+ years of diverse experience
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Master of Science in NursingA Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is an advanced-level postgraduate degree for registered nurses and is considered an entry-level degree for nurse educators and managers. The degree also may prepare a nurse to seek a career as a nurse administrator, health policy expert, or clinical nurse leader.
- Registered nurse (RN)
Registered nurseA registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and has passed a national licensing exam to obtain a nursing license. An RN’s scope of practice is determined by local legislation governing nurses, and usually regulated by a professional body or council.
Education and Training
- Mr. Daniel D Hammond attended and graduated from University Of Alabama School Of Medicine in 2007.
- NPI #: 1518116839
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, May 2, 2014
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Benson, Arizona 85602-6403
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed