Mr. Daniel N Mikel is a Chiropractic specialist in Grass Lake, Michigan. He attended and graduated from Palmer College Chiropractic – Davenport in 2007, having over 11 years of diverse experience, especially in Chiropractic. Mr. Daniel N Mikel also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Grass Lake Chiropractic Center, Pllc. Mr. Daniel N Mikel accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (517) 522-8315 to request Mr. Daniel N Mikel the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Daniel N Mikel|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Chiropractic (primary specialty)
- 11+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Mr. Daniel N Mikel attended and graduated from Palmer College Chiropractic – Davenport in 2007.
- NPI #: 1447413380
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, October 20, 2008
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Grass Lake, Michigan 49240-9188
Phone: (517) 522-8315
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed