Mr. John T Scarlas, MS-CCCA, is an Audiologist specialist in Kirkwood, Missouri. He graduated in 1997, having over 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Audiologist. Mr. John T Scarlas also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Greentree Audiology Inc. Mr. John T Scarlas accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (314) 835-9996 to request Mr. John T Scarlas the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||John T Scarlas|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Audiologist (primary specialty)
- 21+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Mr. John T Scarlas graduated in 1997.
- NPI #: 1265615512
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, December 10, 2007
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Kirkwood, Missouri 63122-1200
Phone: (314) 835-9996
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed