Mr. Steven Christopher Haag, MSW, is a Clinical Social Worker specialist in Harsens Island, Michigan. He graduated in 1996, having over 22 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Social Worker. Mr. Steven Christopher Haag accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (248) 259-2834 to request Mr. Steven Christopher Haag the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Steven Christopher Haag|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Social Worker (primary specialty)
- 22+ years of diverse experience
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Master of Social WorkThe Master of Social Work (MSW) is a master’s degree in the field of social work. It is a professional degree with specializations compared to Bachelors of Social Work (BSW). MSW promotes macro, mezzo and micro aspects of professional social work practice, wherein BSW focuses’ more on direct social work practice’s in community, hospitals and other fields of social service’s.
Education and Training
- Mr. Steven Christopher Haag graduated in 1996.
- NPI #: 1215992185
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, April 20, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, November 18, 2016
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Harsens Island, Michigan 48028-9548
Phone: (248) 259-2834
Fax: (810) 748-0034
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed