Mrs. Jill C Roesch, OT,MS OTR L, is an Occupational Therapy specialist in Labadie, Missouri. She graduated in 2014, having over 4 years of diverse experience, especially in Occupational Therapy. Mrs. Jill C Roesch accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (636) 239-7810 to request Mrs. Jill C Roesch the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Jill C Roesch|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Occupational Therapy (primary specialty)
- 4+ years of diverse experience
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
Occupational TherapistOccupational therapy (OT) is the use of assessment and treatment to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with a physical, mental, or cognitive disorder.
- MS OTR L
Education and Training
- Mrs. Jill C Roesch graduated in 2014.
- NPI #: 1558401000
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Labadie, Missouri 63055-1042
Phone: (636) 239-7810
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed