Ms. Barbara K Satterthwaite, RPT, is a Physical Therapy specialist in Kirkwood, Missouri. She graduated in 1989, having over 29 years of diverse experience, especially in Physical Therapy. Ms. Barbara K Satterthwaite also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Aegis Group Practice Llc. Ms. Barbara K Satterthwaite accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (314) 920-0458 to request Ms. Barbara K Satterthwaite the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Barbara K Satterthwaite|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Physical Therapy (primary specialty)
- 29+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Barbara K Satterthwaite graduated in 1989.
- NPI #: 1568731073
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, December 29, 2011
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Kirkwood, Missouri 63122-5536
Phone: (314) 920-0458
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed