Ms. Janice L Darling, CNA,CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Hannibal, Missouri. She graduated in 1982, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Hannibal Regional Hospital. Ms. Janice L Darling also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Hannibal Regional Healthcare System Inc. Ms. Janice L Darling accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (573) 248-5460 to request Ms. Janice L Darling the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Janice L Darling|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 36+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing AssistantA certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
Education and Training
- Ms. Janice L Darling graduated in 1982.
- NPI #: 1275642266
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hannibal, Missouri 63401-1257
Phone: (573) 248-5460
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed