Ms. Jeanmarie Ricks, CRNP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Cave Creek, Arizona. She graduated in 2017, having over 1 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Jeanmarie Ricks also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Minute Clinic Llc. Ms. Jeanmarie Ricks accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (866) 389-2727 to request Ms. Jeanmarie Ricks the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Jeanmarie Ricks|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 1+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Jeanmarie Ricks graduated in 2017.
- NPI #: 1982125464
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Cave Creek, Arizona 85331-6303
Phone: (866) 389-2727
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed