Ms. Kim M Peters, ANP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Hannibal, Missouri. She graduated in 2012, having over 6 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Hannibal Regional Hospital. Ms. Kim M Peters also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Hannibal Regional Healthcare System Inc. Ms. Kim M Peters accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (573) 629-3400 to request Ms. Kim M Peters the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Kim M Peters|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 6+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Kim M Peters graduated in 2012.
- NPI #: 1063786424
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, March 2, 2012
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, June 7, 2013
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hannibal, Missouri 63401-6890
Phone: (573) 629-3400
Phone 2: (573) 248-1300
Fax: (573) 629-3414
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed