Ms. Stephanie Buckmier, NP,NP-C, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Fort Totten, North Dakota. She attended and graduated from University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine in 2005, having over 13 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Altru Hospital, Heart Of America Medical Center, The Mercy Hospital Of Devils Lake. Ms. Stephanie Buckmier also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Spirit Lake Health Center. Ms. Stephanie Buckmier accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (701) 766-1600 to request Ms. Stephanie Buckmier the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Stephanie Buckmier|
|Former Name||Stephanie F Tweten|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 13+ years of diverse experience
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Nurse PractitionerA nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.
Education and Training
- Ms. Stephanie Buckmier attended and graduated from University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine in 2005.
- NPI #: 1790779197
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2005
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, November 3, 2011
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Fort Totten, North Dakota 58335-0309
Phone: (701) 766-1600
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed