Ms. Susannah M Green, FNP-C, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Liberty, Missouri. She graduated in 2014, having over 4 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Susannah M Green also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Meritas Health Corporation. Ms. Susannah M Green accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (816) 691-1424 to request Ms. Susannah M Green the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Susannah M Green|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 4+ years of diverse experience
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Certified by AANP) (FNP-C)
Family Nurse Practitioner (Certified by AANP)The Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) meets the healthcare needs of the individual and family by providing comprehensive primary care through the lifespan. FNPs work independently as well as collaboratively with other primary care clinicians and health care and social service professionals in a variety of settings, such as clinics, schools, homes, workplaces and community-based organizations.
Education and Training
- Ms. Susannah M Green graduated in 2014.
- NPI #: 1992198550
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, March 6, 2015
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Liberty, Missouri 64068-1906
Phone: (816) 691-1424
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed