Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Hamtramck, Michigan. She attended and graduated from medical school in 1993, having over 25 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Beaumont Health System, William Beaumont Hospital-Troy, St John Hospital And Medical Center, St John Macomb-Oakland Hospital-Macomb Center. Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Metro Medical Practice Pc. Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (313) 891-3555 to request Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Agnieszka Smylnycky|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 25+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Agnieszka Smylnycky graduated from medical school in 1993.
- NPI #: 1346250578
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Saturday, October 20, 2007
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hamtramck, Michigan 48212-3135
Phone: (313) 891-3555
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed