Dr. Brian P Dupont, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Foley, Alabama. He attended and graduated from University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine in 2011, having over 7 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including East Jefferson General Hospital, Ochsner Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center-Kenner Llc, South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, Thomas Hospital. Dr. Brian P Dupont also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including South Baldwin Diagnostic Imaging Associates, P.C. Dr. Brian P Dupont accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (251) 621-6466 to request Dr. Brian P Dupont the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Brian P Dupont|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Diagnostic Radiology (primary specialty)
- 7+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Brian P Dupont attended and graduated from University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine in 2011.
- NPI #: 1629364369
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Foley, Alabama 36535-2247
Phone: (251) 621-6466
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed