Dr. Christine R James, DO, is a Pediatric Medicine specialist in Coolidge, Arizona. She attended and graduated from Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine in 2009, having over 9 years of diverse experience, especially in Pediatric Medicine. Dr. Christine R James also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Sun Life Family Health Center Inc. Dr. Christine R James accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (520) 723-9131 to request Dr. Christine R James the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Christine R James|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Pediatric Medicine (primary specialty)
- 9+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. Christine R James attended and graduated from Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine in 2009.
- NPI #: 1851528558
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, June 19, 2009
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Coolidge, Arizona 85128-3206
Phone: (520) 723-9131
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed