Dr. Craig W White, DO, is a Family Practice specialist in Greenville, Michigan. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1999, having over 19 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Saint Mary's Health Care, Sheridan Community Hospital, Spectrum Health – Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health United Memorial – Kelsey Campus, Spectrum Health United Memorial – United Campus. Dr. Craig W White also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Craig W White Do Pc. Dr. Craig W White accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (616) 225-9363 to request Dr. Craig W White the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Craig W White|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 19+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. Craig W White graduated from medical school in 1999.
- NPI #: 1487733242
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, November 3, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, November 30, 2009
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Greenville, Michigan 48838-3556
Phone: (616) 225-9363
Fax: (616) 225-9838
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed