Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Griffin, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Foley, Alabama. She attended and graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 2009, having over 9 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. She is affiliated with many hospitals including George County Hospital. Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Griffin also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Immediate Care Foley, Llc. Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Griffin accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (251) 300-2770 to request Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Griffin the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Jennifer Kathleen Griffin|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 9+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Griffin attended and graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 2009.
- NPI #: 1609002500
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, June 5, 2009
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Foley, Alabama 36535-1818
Phone: (251) 300-2770
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed