Dr. Nestor Mendoza Guno, MD, is a General Practice specialist in Grayling, Michigan. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1964, having over 54 years of diverse experience, especially in General Practice. Dr. Nestor Mendoza Guno also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Nestor M Guno Md Pc. Dr. Nestor Mendoza Guno accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (989) 348-6363 to request Dr. Nestor Mendoza Guno the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Nestor Mendoza Guno|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – He owns an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- General Practice (primary specialty)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- 54+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Nestor Mendoza Guno graduated from medical school in 1964.
- NPI #: 1659431658
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, December 11, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Grayling, Michigan 49738-1741
Phone: (989) 348-6363
Fax: (989) 348-6111
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed