Dr. Patricia Hirner, MD, is a General Surgery specialist in Hannibal, Missouri. She attended and graduated from University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine in 1992, having over 26 years of diverse experience, especially in General Surgery. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Blessing Hospital, Hannibal Regional Hospital, Pike County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Patricia Hirner also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Hannibal Clinic Operations Llc. Dr. Patricia Hirner accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (573) 231-3165 to request Dr. Patricia Hirner the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Patricia Hirner|
|Former Name||Patricia L Barker|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- General Surgery (primary specialty)
- 26+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Patricia Hirner attended and graduated from University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine in 1992.
- NPI #: 1114906716
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, January 2, 2014
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hannibal, Missouri 63401-6877
Phone: (573) 231-3165
Phone 2: (573) 221-5250
Fax: (573) 231-3727
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed