Dr. Ryan A Birlew, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Hollister, Missouri. He attended and graduated from medical school in 2007, having over 11 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Mercy Hospital Springfield, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale, Saint Francis Medical Center, Southeast Missouri Hospital. Dr. Ryan A Birlew also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Mercy Clinic Springfield Communities. Dr. Ryan A Birlew may accept Medicare Assignment. Contact Dr. Ryan A Birlew at 151 Birch Rd to request Dr. Ryan A Birlew the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Ryan A Birlew|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He maybe accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Diagnostic Radiology (primary specialty)
- Interventional Radiology
- 11+ years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Medical DoctorDoctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “Teacher of Medicine”, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Ryan A Birlew graduated from medical school in 2007.
- NPI #: 1598963761
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hollister, Missouri 65672-9660
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed