Mr. Bryan A Davis, PA, is a Physician Assistant specialist in Vienna, Missouri. He graduated in 2000, having over 18 years of diverse experience, especially in Physician Assistant. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Capital Region Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Springfield, Phelps County Regional Medical Center. Mr. Bryan A Davis accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (573) 422-3636 to request Mr. Bryan A Davis the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Bryan A Davis|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Physician Assistant (primary specialty)
- 18+ years of diverse experience
- Physician Assistant (PA)
Physician AssistantPhysician assistant, practice medicine on a team under the supervision of physicians and surgeons. They are formally educated to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, and provide treatment.
Education and Training
- Mr. Bryan A Davis graduated in 2000.
- NPI #: 1316928682
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, November 14, 2005
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, January 3, 2011
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Vienna, Missouri 65580
Phone: (573) 422-3636
Fax: (573) 422-3434
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed