Mr. David Price Demint Jr., CNA,CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Sweet Springs, Missouri. He graduated in 2003, having over 15 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cah Acquisition Company 6 Llc, Cooper County Memorial Hospital, Miami County Medical Center. Mr. David Price Demint also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Demint Anesthesia Services Llc. Mr. David Price Demint accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Mr. David Price Demint at 105 E Hospital Dr to request Mr. David Price Demint the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||David Price Demint Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 15+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing AssistantA certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
Education and Training
- Mr. David Price Demint graduated in 2003.
- NPI #: 1437108750
- NPI Enumeration Date: Saturday, May 6, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Sweet Springs, Missouri 65351-2229
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed