Mr. Leonard R Fazio Jr., PT, is a Physical Therapy specialist in Hamilton, Michigan. He graduated in 1985, having over 33 years of diverse experience, especially in Physical Therapy. Mr. Leonard R Fazio also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including West Michigan Rehabilitation Pc. Mr. Leonard R Fazio accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (269) 751-2150 to request Mr. Leonard R Fazio the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Leonard R Fazio Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Physical Therapy (primary specialty)
- 33+ years of diverse experience
- Physical Therapist (PT)
Physical TherapistPhysical therapists, sometimes called PTs, help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain. These therapists are often an important part of rehabilitation and treatment of patients with chronic conditions or injuries.
Education and Training
- Mr. Leonard R Fazio graduated in 1985.
- NPI #: 1447284377
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, July 10, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hamilton, Michigan 49419
Phone: (269) 751-2150
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed