Ms. Ryann C Mallonee, LCSW, is a Clinical Social Worker specialist in Liberty, Missouri. She graduated in 2005, having over 13 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Social Worker. Ms. Ryann C Mallonee accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (816) 678-1420 to request Ms. Ryann C Mallonee the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Ryann C Mallonee|
|Sole Proprietor||Yes – She owns an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Social Worker (primary specialty)
- 13+ years of diverse experience
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Clinical Social WorkerThe Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LCSW, is a sub-sector within the field of Social Work. They work with clients in order to help them deal with issues involving their mental and emotional health. This could be related to substance abuse, past trauma or mental illness. There are a wide variety of specializations the Licensed Clinical Social Worker can focus on. These include specialties such as: working with mental health issues, substance abuse, public health, school social work, medical social work, marriage counseling or children and family therapy. Some may choose to work purely in a research, policy making or administrative capacity. The possible career paths as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker are many and varied.
Education and Training
- Ms. Ryann C Mallonee graduated in 2005.
- NPI #: 1851671051
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, August 19, 2011
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Liberty, Missouri 64068-2395
Phone: (816) 678-1420
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed