Ms. Susan M Tellini III, PT,NP-C, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Bourbon, Missouri. She graduated in 2012, having over 6 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Mercy Hospital St Louis, Ssm St Joseph Hospital West. Ms. Susan M Tellini also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Inpatient Consultants Of Missouri Inc, Mercy Clinic East Communities. Ms. Susan M Tellini may accept Medicare Assignment. Contact Ms. Susan M Tellini at 125 N Old Hwy 66 to request Ms. Susan M Tellini the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Susan M Tellini III|
|Former Name||Susan M Stockglausner|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She maybe accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 6+ years of diverse experience
- Physical Therapist (PT)
Physical TherapistPhysical therapists, sometimes called PTs, help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain. These therapists are often an important part of rehabilitation and treatment of patients with chronic conditions or injuries.
Education and Training
- Ms. Susan M Tellini graduated in 2012.
- NPI #: 1881946358
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, September 1, 2014
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Bourbon, Missouri 65441-6298
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed