Dr. George Vardoulias Jr., DC,DO, is a Family Practice specialist in Fort Totten, North Dakota. He attended and graduated from New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology in 2009, having over 9 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. Dr. George Vardoulias also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Signature Healthcare Medical Group, Inc.. Dr. George Vardoulias accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. George Vardoulias at 3883 74Th Neave to request Dr. George Vardoulias the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||George Vardoulias Jr.|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- 9+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Doctor of ChiropracticA chiropractor is a person who practices chiropractic, specialising in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health.
- Doctor of Osteopathic (DO)
Doctor of OsteopathicDoctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians and surgeons offered by medical schools in the United States. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as osteopathic physicians who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as physicians with a Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.).
Education and Training
- Dr. George Vardoulias attended and graduated from New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology in 2009.
- NPI #: 1750689840
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, March 14, 2011
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, January 11, 2013
- eRx – He does participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Fort Totten, North Dakota 58335
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed