Ms. Nancy A Custer, LMSW, is a Clinical Social Worker specialist in Hartford, Michigan. She graduated in 1987, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Social Worker. Ms. Nancy A Custer also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Van Buren Community Mental Health Authority. Ms. Nancy A Custer accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (269) 621-6261 to request Ms. Nancy A Custer the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, …) or simply to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Nancy A Custer|
|Sole Proprietor||No – She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Clinical Social Worker (primary specialty)
- 31+ years of diverse experience
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW)
Licensed Master of Social WorkThe Master of Social Work (MSW) is a master’s degree in the field of social work. It is a professional degree with specializations compared to Bachelors of Social Work (BSW). MSW promotes macro, mezzo and micro aspects of professional social work practice, wherein BSW focuses’ more on direct social work practice’s in community, hospitals and other fields of social service’s.
Education and Training
- Ms. Nancy A Custer graduated in 1987.
- NPI #: 1407041668
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
- eRx – She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional’s ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
Hartford, Michigan 49057
Phone: (269) 621-6261
Fax: (269) 621-6044
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed